Friday, August 23, 2013

A NEW DIRECTION........UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Hello world! Yes, I'm back after a long hiatus. It's a brand new day baby!!!!  Yes, this is my attempt to hit the reset button on this particular blog and start over A-gain.  I feel it was kind of going all over the place, similar to my art. Ha ha ha!  While I don't mind that feature in my art, it can be problematic with blogging.  So, I've  decided to take this blog back to formula!  I want this blog to be educational focusing more on just my art and nothing else accept art  and the  process of art making and perhaps a few of my struggles  to create, because that might help some of you who may be artists and for those who aren't artists it will give you  better incite into what we artists go through to be the creative individuals that we are.  This blog will feature lots of different kinds of art  and mediums, stuff I like, stuff I don't like ,because I'm a different kind of artist. So sometimes, my blogs will be very short and other times they might be long, but hopefully they will always be interesting, because no one wants to publish a boring blog. - Mahalo!


(Someone make it stop)