Thursday, August 29, 2013

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Today  I had to deal with some outside issues, that kept me from painting.  But looking to make some gains this evening after listening to a great uplifting sermon /testimony by U.S. Senate Chaplain Dr. Barry Black and Gospel singer and Pastor Wintley Phipps.  You can find it on youtube at   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tGbvfVpPGg  I think artists need to draw on inspiration and a positive outlook when creating art , even if the art is in response to a negative action.  I think thats why so many artists listen to music, but as I have grown older I find it really makes a difference regarding the things we listen to especially for artists , who deal with struggles and anxieties  related to career, self perception, and relationships that most people can't quite grasp.   So for today I just thought I'd post a funny picture related more to yesterdays blog. Mahallo!